It’s finally here! The SnapShooter 1.5 Public Beta!
- The awesome new destination manager. Save your snapshots to a folder, an FTP server, or a .Mac server. Or all 3.
- The new border inspector. Look at how borders are put together.
- Over 30 bug fixes and tweaks.
- Universal Binary (Intel users may still experience issues with the built-in screen capture, as I haven’t been able to test on one yet)
- CoreImage effects in some of the views
Check it out! You can download it here.
As this is a public beta, there will be bugs, but hopefully, this should fix many of the issues that people had with previous versions of the app. However, should you find any, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that I can fix it. Smart Crash Reports will be coming in the next release.
Finally, this app will expire when SS 1.5 is released, or when I put out another public beta.
Thanks to everyone who helped make this release happen!